Lovely hot meals being served at Baffins Farm Cafe’
We are now taking Christmas Party bookings – we will cater for hot Christmas Dinners served to you by our catering staff at your place of work.
Our Christmas Dinner menus cost from £9.50 per person – choose from:
Option One – Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings:
- Roast Turkey
- Carrot and Green Beans
- Roast Potatoes
- Pigs in Blankets
- Stuffing and Gravy
Option Two – for those who want something different:
- Mediterrian Vegetable Wellington
- Roast Potatoes
- Green Beans and Carrots
Dessert – chose one:
- Mince pies with cream
- Mince pie with ice cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake
If you would like Baffins Farm Catering to provide your company with Christmas Dinner this year simply contact us by telephoning 02392 639 611 or 0782 515 6825 or email Andy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also taking bookings for Office Parties and can deliver buffets to your home or office. All the menus are made to your requirements so please call or email to discuss your requirements.
In August 2013 Baffins Farm Catering catered for a barbeque on a particularly wet evening – but the weather obviously did not dampen the fun as this comment testifies:
Andy, just wanted to say “many thanks” for your fine food and support during our “wet” summer barbeque. the feedback that Tracey and I received was very positive all round.
I would be happy to recommend you and when we decide to do it all again (most likely next year) we will definitely give you a call!
Many thanks once again
In July 2013 Baffins Farm Catering catered for a BBQ for a 60th and 65th birthday party and received the following email:
Just wanted to say a very big thank you for the barbeque on Saturday. Everyone commented on how good the food was and it meant that Malcolm and I could enjoy the day. We will definitely recommend you and if we ever have another party/barbeque we will definitely give you a call.
Thank you very much.
Lesley and Malcolm
We have just catered for a wedding reception buffet at the Coast Bar in Southsea for 60 guests – and we are continuing to take BBQ booking and quotes for wedding buffets as far ahead as Christmas!
In the near future we will be catering for a 5th Birthday party for 20 children, so jelly pots, cakes and sandwiches with the crusts cut off is the order of the day for this party.
We are looking forward to the Yachting season starting soon and hope to take bookings for providing yachts and their crews with lunches and breakfasts for their onboard sailing events such as The Round the Isle of Wight Race and Cowes week. We are always happy to discuss your onboard catering requirements – please use our contact form.
We’ll also be catering for corporate days run from Gunwharf and The Hamble and Warsash.
So we are hoping for a busy summer, including barbeques – but still have room to cater for more events in the calendar.
March has been a quiet Month so far both in the cafe and in outside catering but we are beginning to have bookings for later on in the year.
- March started with Baffins Farm Catering providing food for a wedding at the Square Tower in Old Portsmouth.
- We made up 300 fish and chip canapes for their guests and delivered it to the venue – it was a very busy Saturday both in the Cafe and preparing all the Canapes.
- We have just taken a booking to provide buffet catering for an NHS awards ceremony for 30 delegates.
- We have taken our first BBQ booking for the year providing BBQ Catering on the beach on Hayling Island in September for a wedding reception for 40 people. I am looking forward to cooking for this event – as long as the weather is fine!
We are getting lots of enquiries for birthday parties and christenings. If they turn into bookings things will be busy here at Baffins Farm Catering.
Baffins Farm Catering have been busy in the last few weeks – here are some highlights:
- A surprise 60th Birthday Party at the Broad Oak Club Portsmouth for 60 guests.
- Board room lunch buffets for various local companies in Portsmouth.
Future Catering Activities
- Fish and Chip Canapes for a wedding reception at the Square Tower in Old Portsmouth for 120 guests.
- A wedding buffet for 60 people at The Coast Bar in Southsea.
- A small buffet for 13 guests at a business lunch reception.
We are starting to receive enquiries for BBQ for the summer for weddings, corporate events and parties. See our barbeque page
Also the Corporate charter yachts will be heading back across the Atlantic in the near future to start their charters from the beginning of May. We will be offering our catering service to yacht crews.
There are lots of types of sandwiches – take a look at Baffins Farm Catering for more